Everyone knows X-plore File Manager from the Symbian operating system, but now this file manager is also available on Android! Download the app and take advantage of its excellent features. It will be your best friend.
UNIQUE FILE MANAGER INTERFACE: X-PLORE.
UNIQUE AND Different Interface: X-plore File Manager is a long-time favorite file manager for Android devices. The design is one of a kind and is set up like a tree. It gives you a lot of power over the system of your phone or computer.
X-PLORE APP ALLOWS WORKING ON MULTIPLE FILES WITH TWO SCREENS!
X-plore for Android is very useful because it has two screens. It lets you work on two or more files at the same time, move quickly from one place to another, and switch between different types of media. Also, being able to work directly with files is helpful.
COPY, MOVE, RENAME, ARCHIVE, AND SHARE FILES WITH EASE
On a computer, you can copy, remove, make, move, change file names, and do a lot of other things. When you use X-plore, it’s easy to work with backups. You can put files in an archive, open archives, and look at archived files without unpacking. If you look at apk files as zip folders, you can fix Android apps or games. You can share files using Bluetooth or email. The user picks what files to open and what programs to use.
EXPLORE CLOUD FILES EFFICIENTLY WITH X-PLORE FILE MANAGER
With X-plore File Manager, you can use cloud files to cut down on the number of programs you need to use to get where you want to go. The app comes with a text editor that lets you edit and create new text files. This isn’t a full list of what the X-plore File Manager can do. The only way to fully understand it is to install it and use it.
DOWNLOAD FREE FILE MANAGER X-PLORE FOR ANDROID FROM OUR WEBSITE!
There are many choices that will help you and that you can use to make the planner fit your needs. If you put X-plore on your phone or computer, working with a lot of files and groups will be easy and clear. File Manager X-plore for Android can be downloaded from our website for free and without having to sign up.
GET X-PLORE FILE MANAGER RUNNING WITH THESE STEPS!
How to get X-plore File Manager up and running To install, remove the original app from your phone and turn off the Google Play login. To install the.APK file, make sure your phone can install from unknown sources.
- Install the.APK file for the game.
- But what if it doesn’t work?
- If the app doesn’t work, you can leave a note or ask for a fix.
- You can also turn off the license check with Lucky Patcher, and getting Root rights for the phone is a good idea.
- The X-plore File Manager App for Android has the following major features:
- The tree arrangement of the interface;
- Two panels make it easy to get to folders and files;
- The power to do different things with files;
- Making use of zip files;
- Know how to use cloud storage;
- Use the text tool that is built in to work with text files.
- Being able to view both text-based and video files; being able to work with secret folders and stored documents;
- Changing and getting rid of pictures;
- Having the ability to open Word files;
- The existence of hot buttons;
- It has a great, easy-to-use two-panel layout with a group system that looks like a tree.
What’s New: Bug fixes for Android TV